At Contractors Payroll Services, we are committed to providing outstanding service to all of our customers even throughout the COIVID-19 outbreak. If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We recommend that you contact your bank or another approved SBA lender and get an appointment as soon as possible. Consider also applying for an SBA Emergency Injury Disaster Loan EIDL SBA Form 5. Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) loan, as long as the EIDL is used for a different purpose than paying payroll costs, health insurance, interest, mortgage, rent, or utilities.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance
You can access PDFs of the relevant forms below. Please remember that these forms were originally designed for natural disasters and regular loans, so not all of the questions will be applicable. You may need to fill in information in the OTHER category or include additional notes.
- Overview: Paycheck Protection Program Overview
- Information for Borrowers: Paycheck Protection Program Information Sheet for Borrowers
- Application: Paycheck Protection Program Application 3-30-2020 v3
- SBA Loan FAQ
- SBA Certification Form
- SBA Form 1368: Additional Filing Requirements
- SBA Form 5: Business Loan Application
- P-019: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Supporting Information
- IRS Form 4506: Request for Transcript of Tax Return
- SBA Form 2202: Schedule of Liabilities